HAPPY THYROID PROGRAM
Unfortunately, hypothyroidism is one of the most misdiagnosed and unrecognized health conditions. Very often your standard thyroid blood test results (TSH and T4) may come out as normal, but you will still have the symptoms. Thyroid hormones regulate our metabolism- the way the body uses energy, affecting every organ in the body.
There are many symptoms that are linked to low thyroid function such as:
fatigue, brain fog, weight loss resistance, brittle nails, irritability, hair loss, mood swings, anxiety, etc.
Read more about it in my article: “Hypothyroidism: Small gland, Huge effect”.
If these symptoms sound familiar, you might want to take my FREE “Thyroid Screening Questionnaire” linked below. After you complete the test, let’s discuss if the Happy Thyroid program is right for you.
Take your FREE Thyroid questionnaire today: Click me!
Nutrition and lifestyle are powerful healers for our Thyroid gland.
In your Happy Thyroid program, we will create an individualized plan of care for you, centered around what you need and what you are actually truly able to do.
1. Discover the right meal plan and lifestyle intervention for you
2. Learn the natural sources that support and protect your thyroid gland and the ingredients that you need to eliminate from your meal plan that are toxic for your body
3. Gain strategies to manage anxiety and mood swings
4. Understand and reduce your cravings
5. Start optimizing your weight naturally
6. Get more energy and stay productive all day long
7. Be in control of your health, rather than controlled by your symptoms
My goal is to help you adopt and sustain the right healthy changes!
3-MONTH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
1. Two 50-minute sessions per month (6 live/phone sessions) which will include a discussion of your progress, simple exercises, and recommendations
2. Educational handouts which include all recommendations that you need to know to support your thyroid gland naturally and manage your symptoms effectively
3. Unlimited email-support between sessions
4. Special thyroid-friendly and adrenal-friendly recipes
5. My personal commitment to your health and success